Monday, April 6, 2015

God Gave Us Families Print

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (or the "Mormon" church), and one of the things we believe is that the family is central to God's plan for us. There is a song that children learn at church called, "The Family is of God" (listen here) that beautifully outlines family roles and importance. One line that has especially stuck out to me says, "God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be." That phrase has been running through my head non-stop for over a week, so I finally decided to make a print of it. :) Whether you are a member of the LDS church or not, this might be something that you find to be true, and if that's the case, I hope you can use and enjoy this print! Links to downloads are below. 
(And if interested, you can learn more about my beliefs here and here, or feel free to email me with any questions.)

{gold}

No comments:

Post a Comment